Last Updated on December 20, 2021
Address: 3600 W Florida Ave, Hemet, CA 92545
Phone: (951) 474-1821
They offer seasonal deals which makes it easier for me to keep coming back. It became my favorite park when I am in need of some hanging out by the pool time. This park has the most amenities, in a beautiful, clean setting.
- Gated community with a guard, you feel secure
- 3 swimming pools, two of them heated
- 3 Jacuzzi, different degrees
- The park’s WiFi is pretty good. I don’t have any problem using my Roku and my laptop.
- Beautiful setting with palm trees and sunbeds
- Volleyball, Picketball courts, billiard tables, a library with books and computers
- State of the art Fitness Room with nice equipment
- It offers great season deals you can’t miss! Check their website.
- Full hookups, level sites can accommodate huge RVs. Pets are welcome!
- Shopping is walking distance, it’s right near Target, Sprouts, Walgreens, and some restaurants.
- If you are retired age you will have a great time during the winter! Their social calendar is full: Zumba, mocktail events, concerts, billiard, domino, art classes, get-togethers, water exercise, volleyball, etc. I cannot wait to be retirement age, this is where I am going to hang out! 🙂
- Not much to do in the area outside of the park
- From April to November the park has an off-season. They cater snowbirds, during the summer it is really hot here and not many people. (Hence the awesome deals!)
- There is a smell of nearby dairy farms when the wind blows it this way. It happens often.
- The park Wifi is really good. I also have Sprint LTE and Verizon connection if needed.
Will I be back?
For sure. I’ve been keep coming back…
I would recommend to get a space in the middle of the park somewhere not by the walls, it’s way quieter here, you won’t hear the constant street noise.
SEE MY VIDEO OF THE DAYS I SPENT HERE