Address: 35000 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265
Phone: (310) 457-2992
Leo Carillo State Park has a pretty large camping area. They have partial hookup sites and dry camping sites as well. It gets very busy in the summer.
Beach access, trails, and beautiful nature.
- Beach access
- Picnic benches
- Nice little camp store in the middle of the park
- Hookup sites and dry sites
- Coin showers
- In a very nice setting, in the valley, green with trees
- Dumpsite available
- Gets loud and crowded most weekends.
- Small sites, large RVs probably not a great fit
- Awful internet, I didn’t even have Verizon in the middle of the park. You have better reception closer to PCH but it deteriorates quickly.
Forget about it! Just close to PCH
Will I be back?