Address: 714 W Harvard Blvd, Santa Paula, CA 93060
Phone: (805) 933-1942
I spent two nights in this little park in Ventura County. It was a farm before, the office was made out of a barn. It is cute.
- It has a large Jacuzzi which is nice to hang out in. During the day they keep it cooler which then serves as a small pool.
- The lady who manages the park Charmeline is really nice and friendly.
- Within driving distance, there is the beach or Ojai.
- Offers full hookups.
- Not much to do in town, if you want to see something you will have to drive.
- No facilities, shower, bathrooms or laundry.
- The WiFi is so weak that it didn’t work for me.
- The spots are divided with some bushes and right next to a busy road.
- They have a 12 year limit on your trailer or RV.
The park has internet but it didn’t work for me at all. My Sprint did not work well as well. My Verizon Hotspot worked perfectly.
Will I be back?
Maybe if I need a place for a night or two stays.